It’s lenten season in the Philippines, and most families will be heading north or south for the great beaches of Zambales or Batangas, or cool off at the mountains of Baguio.
Before you hit the road, please consider the following reminders:
- Check all fluid levels and ensure they are on the right level.
- Ensure that your tires are inflated to the recommended pressure, including your spare tire.
- Check your breaks.
- Ensure that you have your emergency kit with you.
- Flashlights are working and with full battery.
- Cell phones are fully charged and you have a car charger with you.
- Ensure that the copy of your car manual, insurance policy, car registration and the phone numbers ofÂ public road assistance groups are with you.
- Prepare yourself for heavy traffic.
- And of course, dont forget what you and your passengers need for the long trip, i.e. bottled water, first aid kit, snacks etc.
Have a safe trip and Happy Easter!